WordPress is the world's favorite CMS for a reason — it makes running a website easy, and you can plug in a ton of functionality. This bundle should enhance the experience further with themes, plugins and tutorials, at a 93% discount.
The headline on this deal is MyThemeShop Membership — this gives you unlimited access to 60+ high quality, responsive themes. In addition, there's lots of custom plugins and courses (over 25 hours of content) to help you maximize your site. In total, it's $725 worth of WordPress gear…grab it at the reduced price via the link.
- MyThemeShop Membership – Acces to 60+ Fully responsive and mobile-ready themes, optimized by professional bloggers for increased ad revenue, with access to unlimited themes after subscription expires
- CommentLuv Premium Plugin – Increase comments, traffic, and social engagement on your site by rewarding your readers for comments and return visits
- WordPress Massive Visual Builder Plugin – 51+ content elements and 12+ post modules (gallery sliders, content items, media, accordions, animated tabs, WP widgets, and more), plus shortcodes
- Intro to WordPress Plugins Course – Over 16 lectures and 3.5 hours of content, looking at how to maximize your website's functionality with plugins
- WordPress Pro Customization Course – Over 26 lectures and 2.5 hours of content showing you how to redesign and customize any WordPress theme, and use free plugins to enhance performance
- Responsive Website Design Course – Over 37 lectures and 5 hours of content on setting up a business website, combining WordPress with the premium Genesis theme
- Advanced WordPress Course – Over 26 lectures and 5 hours of content providing an overview of WordPress, HTML, and using plugins to maximize site security
- Design, Develop and Sell WordPress Themes Course – Over 17 lectures and 3 hours of content on how to identify your market, create sale generating buzz, and outsource WP theme creation
Access to all the downloads is instant. Interested? Check out the link for more.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.