Remember Pebble, the smartwatch that shattered Kickstarter records by raising over $10 million? The latest iteration, Pebble Time, offers a legitimate alternative to the Apple Watch and is now 20% off for Jalopnik readers, with shipping included.
- Get notifications at a glance: calendar events, texts, emails, incoming calls & more
- Track your activity & sleep w/ daily reports and weekly insights
- Use near water w/ resistance up to 30 meters
- Speak into the built-in microphone for voice notes & quick replies
- Always view the e-paper screen (even in bright daylight)
- Wear the thin, ergonomic design all the time
- Wear for 7 days straight w/o charging
Pebble packs everything you want out of a smartwatch into a sleek, modern package. With its unique timeline interface, Pebble displays everything you care about (notifications, calendar events, weather, sports scores, news & more) in any easy-to-view timeline. Plus, the 7 day battery life means you won’t need to worry about dwindling battery life to enjoy your Pebble.
Pebble Time retails for $150, but is available today for just $119.99 with free shipping included. Hit the link below to grab yours before they run out.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.