You don’t need to break the bank to wear a smartwatch. The Martian Notifier Smartwatch packs all the features you’d expect from a wearable in a stylish timepiece. Normally $130, Gizmodo readers can get one for just $30 + free shipping, over 75% off the original price.
- Get push notifications from any of hundreds of apps
- Assign custom vibration alerts
- Snap pictures using a remote trigger
- Set up to 5 individual or recurring alarms
- Receive alerts when you’re walking away from your phone
- Easily find your phone by tapping a menu to call it
- Access a digital world clock
- Quickly check local weather conditions
It’s no surprise that Consumer Reports ranked the Martian Notifier as a “Top 4 Best Smartwatch” in 2014 - it’s a solid, stylish timepiece that does everything you’d want a smartwatch to do - from receiving app notifications to remotely snapping pictures using your phone camera.
The Martian Notifier is compatible with nearly any iOS or Android device, which it syncs to via the free Martian App. It’s available in black, red, or white so you can coordinate with any style. For just $30 + free shipping - over 70% off the original price.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.