Lytro has been making waves ever since debuting the first consumer camera with light-field technology, which lets you refocus and zoom into an image after it’s been taken. Their original 16GB Lytro Camera normally runs for $200, but you can get one here for just $74.99 - over 60% off - w/ code LYTRO5.
- Take “living pictures” you can adjust afterwards
- Refocus your shots, change their perspective & view them in 3D
- Record 11-million light rays in each scene
- Store up to 750 photos at one time
- Easily carry it anywhere: design is compact, durable & lightweight
- Shoot photos at an optimal resolution for sharing online
- Access an array of tools including photo filters & uploading software
Most cameras produce a static 2D image by capturing the position of light rays in your field. Lytro’s light field technology captures the direction of these rays, giving you an image you can later refocus, change perspective, or view in 3D. You can store up to 750 photos on the camera itself, and comes with a free desktop app for importing, processing, and interacting with your Lytro pictures. You’ll also get a carrying and storage sleeve to keep your lens scratch free.
Shipping is free to the US, and will take 1 week to arrive. Unfortunately, this item can’t ship outside of the US. Interested? Get yours at the links below, and use code LYTRO5 to apply the full discount.
StackSocial brings you deals on gadgets, apps, elearning, and consumer tech. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.