There’s a good reason why many NYT best-selling authors, students, and professionals favor Scrivener 2 over other word processors. It’s an all-in-one writing studio that helps organize and manage multiple projects at once. It normally costs $45, but for a limited time Lifehacker readers can get a copy (Mac or PC) for just $19.50 - over 50% off MSRP.
- View & edit different sections of your writing in isolation or as a whole
- Take a “snapshot” of a document, then edit & rewrite knowing you can restore an earlier revision at any time
- Easily storyboard & rearrange your project
- Utilize the fully-featured outliner to take control of the structure of your work
- Switch to scriptwriting mode for automatic or custom formatting—then export to a dedicated scriptwriting program such as Final Draft
- Load research documents or notes into floating windows for limitless access to reference material, even in full-screen mode
- Synchronize the text of your project w/ mobile apps
Scrivener goes above and beyond what most writing apps do with custom workflows and project management tools. You can easily organize research notes, keep track of your projects, and export to any number of formats. Scrivener takes all the tools you have scattered around your desk and makes them available in one simple, easy to use application.
Whether you’re a writing professional or not, Scrivener 2 is definitely worth checking out. At $19.50 - over 50% off MSRP - this is a deal you shouldn’t pass up. Hit the link below for more details.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.