Most desktop monitors don’t have front-facing USB ports, so plugging in your devices can be a frustrating game of cat and mouse. This 4-port, aluminum USB hub clamps to the front of your monitor, making your life that much easier. Lifehacker readers can pick one up for $19.99 - over 25% off MSRP.
- Replaces a single USB 3.0 port with 4 individual ports
- Finished in an attractive brushed aluminum
- Provides easy access to any of your USB compatible devices
- Allows for immediate use with no software installation
- Protects your monitor from scratching w/ rubber padding
- Indicates which ports are powered and ready for use w/ individual blue LED lights
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
Outside of the functional benefit of having 4 front-facing USB ports, this thing also looks great - the brushed aluminum makes it an attractive addition to your desktop setup. The clamp makes setup quick and easy, with no software installation necessary.
This normally runs for $28, but you can pick it up here for just $19.99. Shipping to the US is included, and should take 1-2 weeks to arrive (unfortunately, this can’t ship outside of the US). Hit the link below for more details and grab yours today.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.