Using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) is essential for staying secure and anonymous on public networks and accessing geo-blocked content. Private Internet Access is one of the top-rated VPN services around, and for a limited time Lifehacker readers can get a 2 year subscription for $60 - over 60% off MSRP.
- Over 3,000 servers in 25 countries and 31 regions
- Prevents data mining so you can browse anonymously
- Masks your location with IP cloaking
- Allows the use of 5 devices simultaneously with unlimited bandwidth
- Protects your identity with several layers of privacy
- Bypasses censorship filters so you are free from geographic restrictions
- Stops traffic with a kill switch if the VPN connection is unexpectedly terminated
With Private Internet Access, the only gateways to the outside Internet are the ones you open. High-level encryption ensures you’ll put an end to incessant digital advertising, while IP cloaking lets you access geo-restricted content from anywhere in the world.
A normal subscription costs $6.95 / month, but today only, Lifehacker readers can get a 2 year account for just $59.95 - a savings of over $100. Hit the link below to find out more and get yours today.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.