If you want to learn to code, Python is a great language to start with - it’s multi-faceted and widely used, but easier to learn and understand than most other languages. Right now, Lifehacker readers can save over 95% and get lifetime access to 50+ hours of professional Python training for just $39.
Python is one of the most useful and easiest to learn coding languages out there, making it a great option for first-time learners. This Python Programming Bootcamp is the last training resource you’ll need, covering everything from introductory principles to more advanced techniques through expert instruction and hands-on practice.
Here’s what’s included:
- Python Tutorial: Python Network Programming - Build 7 Apps ($299 value)
- Python Made Easy - The Complete Python Developer Course ($199)
- Python Programming: The Step-By-Step Python Coding Guide ($199)
- Python For Offensive PenTest: A Complete Practical Course ($199)
- A Gentle Introduction to Python Programming ($149)
- Analytics, Machine Learning & NLP in Python ($49)
The combined value of all courses is over $1,000, but Lifehacker readers can get the entire bundle for just $39 - over 95% off. Interested? Hit the link below to find out more.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.