Got a hankering to learn a new coding language or build your own website? Check out Stone River Academy - a vast library spanning over 2,000 hours of video on all things tech: coding, design, 3D animation, and more. Gizmodo readers can save over $1,000 on a lifetime subscription with code GSR-10.
Stone River Academy offers 90 courses in total, with 2-5 more being added every month. Front- and back-end development are well catered for, as is web design, with frameworks covered in detail. There are also courses on graphic design, high-level programming for the web and native platforms — Ruby, Java, Objective C — along with animation, game development and more. Whether you're a total novice or seasoned expert, you'll find courses to suit your skill level. StackSocial has it for 92% off, but Giz readers can use code GSR-10 for an EXTRA $10 off. Interested? Head to the link below to purchase.
Here's what you get…
- Access to all current and future content; over 90 courses, 2000+ hours and counting
- All level courses available on web and mobile programming, web design, game app creation, 3D-animation and more
- Instruction for using Bootstrap, Unity 3D, Java, Python, MySQL, node.js, CSS and more
- Skills for advancing your career or learning a hobby
- To view courses currently offered, click here.
Note that you can only access the courses on one device at a time, and you need to redeem your discount within 60 days of purchase. Check out the link below for more info.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.