We're huge fans of all of Doxie's portable scanning products, including the Doxie Flip cordless flatbed scanner. It packs all the features of a standard flatbed scanner into the palm of your hand, and best of all doesn't require any cords to use. Right now, Lifehacker readers can get the Doxie Flip for $49 off.
It's amazing to see a full-fledged flatbed of this size, and it really is as good as the beasts that take up half your desk. The scanner area is see-through, and you simply place it on top of anything you want to scan. Scans are stored on a Micro SD memory card, and the Flip runs on AA batteries so there's no need for a computer to use it. In lieu of its small size, Doxie includes autostitch software that allows you to "staple" multiple scans together into a larger image. You can also convert image formats and sync with most cloud based apps. To grab the Doxie Flip for $49 off, head for the link below.
- Removable lid to scan non-flat surfaces like notebooks
- Transparent scanning window to ensure perfect alignment every time
- AutoStitch functionality to merge multiple scans into one big image
- Color display for adjusting settings and previewing scans
- Included Doxie app optimizes, saves, and sends scans to the cloud
- Micro SD card for storing scans on the go, and transferring to a computer later
- Dimensions: 10.23"L x 6.46"H x 1.34"W
- Weight: 1.26 lbs (570 g)
- Scans at 300 (7 seconds per scan) or 600 dpi
- Battery type: AA battery
- 4 GB SD card (2500 scans @ 300 dpi)
- Battery life: about 200 scans (300 dpi)
- Scanning area: 4″ × 6″ (~A6, 103×153)
- Doxie app creates JPEG, PDF, and PNG files
Shipping is free to the US, and it's also available to ship worldwide. It comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, and a full year replacement warranty. Check out the link for more details and grab yours today.
StackSocial brings you deals on gadgets, apps, elearning, and consumer tech. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.