There are obvious benefits to tracking your fitness, but it doesn't have to break the bank. The Movo Wave is the essential fitness tracking wristband - it tracks distance, steps, and calories without the bells and whistles offered by more expensive trackers. Deadspin readers can grab one for 28% off - just $24.99.
Here's why Movo Wave rocks…
- Track steps, distance, and calories burned
- Use for about 2½ weeks without charging
- View stats and track progress in the free Movo Wave app
- Pair daily activity with a photo on your camera roll to give context to your movement
- Water and sweat resistant
- Comes in medium and large sizes
- Change your color band with 5 extra choices
- Compatible with iOS 7+ and Android 4.1+ (see here for full list)
The Wave records distance, steps, and calories, which you can track using the free Movo app (iOS and Android). You can view daily snapshots and monthly graphs, and assign a photo from your camera roll to each day's workout for a bit of context. The Wave can last for two and a half weeks between charges, and it is water resistant (helpful when you're sweating). Movo has done a nice job on the styling front, too — the Wave is sleek, lightweight, and it comes with five interchangeable color bands. To grab it at the discounted price, check out the link below.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.