When it comes to repairing electronics, your standard toolbox just won’t cut it. iFixit creates specialized tools and repair guides to help you easily fix your smartphone, computer, or other gadgets at home. Right now, Jalopnik readers can get the iFixit Pro Tech Screwdriver Set & Jimmy Tool for nearly 40% off MSRP - just $59.95 + free US shipping.
- Includes 15 fixed-bladed drivers, eliminating lost & misidentified bits
- Perfect for easily tackling more than 90% of electronics repairs
- Made w/ high-quality SVCM (Silicon, Vanadium, Chrome, Magnesium) steel shafts, rubberized handles & spinning caps
- Built to increase grip, durability & corrosion resistance w/ black oxide tips
- Bundled together in a custom-designed tool roll
- Collapses to a small on-the-go bundle
Most of us have no idea how to repair our smartphones or other gadgets that we rely on every day. iFixit wants to change that - they’ve already amassed a vast library of free repair guides for nearly every device, and offer a variety of specialized tools to help you open and take apart even the most complex hardware (i.e. your iPhone). The Pro Tech Screwdriver Set includes 15 fixed-blade drivers to fit any type of screw you encounter. Each screwdriver is designed with high quality materials for maximum durability and grip. You’ll also get the handy Jimmy tool - a versatile “everything-opener” that can help you open any gadget.
This bundle would cost anywhere from $75 - $100 anywhere else, but you can get it here for just $59.95 + free US shipping. Orders will arrive 2-3 weeks after purchase. Interested? Grab yours at the link below.
StackSocial brings you deals on gadgets, apps, elearning, and consumer tech. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.