Want to master Raspberry Pi and become a full-fledged tinkerer? The Complete Raspberry Pi 2 Starter Kit gets you a Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and all the hardware you’ll need, plus over 120 expert-taught lectures to help you master this DIY platform. It’s on sale now for 85% off ($115), but Kotaku readers can save an additional 10% with code RASPI10.
Here’s what’s included:
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B ($39.50)
- Quick Starter Kit for Raspberry Pi 2 Model B ($39)
- Intro to Raspberry Pi ($199 value)
- Hardware Projects Using Raspberry Pi ($199)
- Python Programming for Beginners ($99)
- PiBot: Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Powered Robot ($29)
- Introduction to Internet of Things Using Raspberry Pi 2 ($199)
Before you can go building your own awesome Raspberry Pi projects, you’ll need some programming and electronics know-how. That’s why this all-inclusive bundle is so appealing - not only do you get the latest Raspberry Pi microcomputer, you’ll get lifetime access to some top-notch training resources to help you learn along the way.
You’ll get instant access to the course content, and the hardware will arrive in 2-3 weeks. Unfortunately, shipping is only available within the US. Today only, use code RASPI10 at checkout for an additional 10% off your purchase. Interested? Hit the link below for more information. and
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.