In today's world, you simply can't take security online for granted. It seems like every week another big company has been hacked. This bundle (88% off for Kotaku readers) his curated to guide you through the basics of cyber security – from network security to hacking techniques. In all, it's over 60 hours of content.
- Get Certified As An IT Security Beginner ($99) – Covers the basics of network security and cryptography
- Website Hacking Techniques In Practice ($79) – Step-By-Step training for web app hacking and security
- Learn To Write Secure PHP Code ($99) – How to keep your website safe from attacks and avoid common security flaws
- Become A Certified Hacker ($99) – A breakdown of hacking techniques...for preventing attacks =)
- Prepare for the CISA Exam ($99) – Want to become a certified information system auditor? This is the prep you'll need to pass the exam
- The Fundamentals of Virtual Private Networks ($10) – Everything about VPNs – Encryption, Firewalls, Certificates, and more.
In all, you get over 60 hours of premium elearning content for 88% off. This bundle is great for beginners or more advanced coders, and there's a 30 day money back guarantee. Interested? Headed to the deal page for details:
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.