The demand for ethical hacking and penetration testing skills, or “white hat hackers,” is higher than ever thanks to the increased scale and frequency of cyber attacks. Right now, you can “pay what you want” for lifetime access to 68+hours of hands-on training in the latest ethical hacking techniques, currently under $15.
- Learn Hacking Windows 10 Using Metasploit From Scratch ($195 value)
- Hack People, Systems and Mobile Devices ($249 value)
- Web Application Penetration Testing Professional: WAPTP v3.1 ($299 value)
- From Zero to Hero in Web, Network and WiFi Hacking ($210 value)
- Ethical Hacking Using Kali Linux From A to Z ($150 value)
- Learn Website Hacking and Penetration Testing From Scratch ($180 value)
- Cyber Security Volume II: Network Security ($120 value)
- Ethical Hacking for Beginners ($125 value)
Here’s how it works: you can pay any price you want over $1 for one of the eight courses, or beat the average price (currently under $15) to unlock all 8.
Skillwise offers premium eLearning courses in development, design, IT, photography, business, and more. To be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.