If you’re interested in learning game development, check out the 2017 Master Game Development Bundle, featuring over 75 hours of hands-on training in Unity, Unreal Engine, Phaser, and more. Normally over $1,000, you can “pay what you want” for 2 courses, or beat the average price (under $18) for the entire bundle.
- Learn 3D Game Development and Programming with Unity ($99 value)
- Unity Android Game Development With Game Art & Monetization ($195)
- The Complete Real-Time Web and Game Development Course ($99)
- Advanced Game Development with Phaser ($149)
- Unreal Engine 4: The Complete Beginner’s Course ($50)
- The Complete iOS Game Course Using SpriteKit and Swift 3 ($170)
- Player vs. Player tvOS Games ($90)
- Unity In App Purchase Complete Course ($100)
- Learn Easy HTML5 Game Development in Construct 2 ($99)
- Java Game Development: Create a Flappy Bird Clone ($59)
This comprehensive bundle is the last game development resource you’ll ever need, including hands-on training in today’s most popular game design platforms - Unreal Engine, Unity, SpriteKit, Phaser, and more. You’ll even learn best business practices with lessons on monetization from experts in the field.
Skillwise offers premium eLearning courses in development, design, IT, photography, business, and more. To be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.