The 2017 Master Game Development Bundle features over 75 hours of hands-on training in Unity, Unreal Engine, Phaser, and more. For a limited time, you can name your own price for the full bundle, worth over $1,000.
- Learn 3D Game Development and Programming with Unity ($99 value)
- Unity Android Game Development With Game Art & Monetization ($195)
- The Complete Real-Time Web and Game Development Course ($99)
- Advanced Game Development with Phaser ($149)
- Unreal Engine 4: The Complete Beginner’s Course ($50)
- The Complete iOS Game Course Using SpriteKit and Swift 3 ($170)
- Player vs. Player tvOS Games ($89.99)
- Unity In App Purchase Complete Course ($100)
- Learn Easy HTML5 Game Development in Construct 2 ($99)
- Java Game Development: Create a Flappy Bird Clone ($59)
This comprehensive bundle will walk you through basic game development concepts and techniques, teach you the latest game development tools like Unity and Unreal Engine 4, and give you expert tips on monetizing your games.
If you’re interested in a game development career or just want to pick it up as a hobby, get the 2017 Master Game Development Bundle today. Pay any price over $1 for 2 courses, or beat the average (currently around $14) for the full bundle.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.