Mac Bundles remain a great way to get a bunch of great apps on the cheap. The latest bundle from StackSocial takes that mission to heart. You can now name their own price for 10 mac apps. This deal has crazy value ($655 of top software for NYOP) but ends tomorrow night.
The inclusion of top web-design app RapidWeaver, well-known music organizer TuneUp, and Windows/Mac mirroring app Crossover is what makes this bundle a must-have. On top of these great apps, if you hit the leader board at any point during the promotion, you are automatically entered to win a new 11" MacBook Air.
The Bundle includes:
- RapidWeaver 5 ($79) – Beautiful Website Design and Creation Made Easy
- TuneUp ($50) – Automatically Clean and Organize Your iTunes (Lifehacker Favorite)
- CrossOver 13 ($60) – Seamlessly Run Windows Applications and PC Games on Your Mac
- Disk Drill Pro 2.0 ($99) – Protect and Recover Important Data
- Voila ($30) – The Best All-in-One Mac Screen Capture Tool
- Snapheal Pro ($40) – The Fastest and Easiest Way to Remove Objects and Enhance Your Photos
- mSecure for Mac ($20) – Security/Password Manger Across All Devices
- MacX Mobile Video Converter ($50) – Convert HD Video to Your Mobile Devices
- PDF Converter Pro For Mac ($80) – PDF Converter with Advanced OCR Technology
- Projects In iOS E-learning Course ($147) – Learn iOS Development Through DIY Building Projects
You can grab three of these apps for any price you want (over $1), but you'll need to beat the average price to get the whole bundle.
After selecting your price, you pick a charity to give 10%. The deal ends soon and is 99% off some great apps. Interested? Buy now as the average price will only increase:
StackSocial is partnering with the Commerce Team to bring you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.