Mac Bundles are a great way to get software on the cheap, but the latest bundle from StackSocial takes bundles to a whole new level. Gizmodo readers can now name their own price for 11 mac apps including Snagit. This deal has great value: $461 of top software for as little as $10.
The inclusion of Snagit (Lifehacker's favorite screen capture app) and Flux 4 (normally a $140 WYSIWYG editor) is what takes this bundle over the top. In addition, if you hit the leader board at any point during the promotion, you are automatically entered to win a new 11" MacBook Air.
The Bundle includes:
- Snagit For Mac ($50) – The #1 rated Screen Capture tool for Mac
- Flux 4 ($140) – Powerful Mac Web Design Made Easy
- Jump Desktop ($30) – Connect and Share With Any Computer in the World
- Boom For Mac ($7) – System-Wide Volume Booster (Another Lifehacker Favorite)
- MacX Video Converter Pro ($50) – Convert Any Video Format (including YouTube) for Playback Across All Apple Devices
- Tunes Cleaner ($30) – Easily Delete Duplicate Songs to Revitalize Your iTunes
- Mariner Write ($50) – A Streamlined, Simple Editor for your Mac
- CameraBag 2 ($20) – Ultimate Desktop Photo Editing
- Chronicle 5 ($15) – Never Worry About Your Bills Again
- Folx Pro ($20) – An Easier and Faster Way to Download Files & Torrents
- Elite Keylogger Pro ($49) – The Undetectable Keystroke Logger for Mac
You can grab three of these apps for any price you want (over $1), but you'll need to beat the average price (now at $10) to get everything. Even at $10, this bundle is a killer value.
After selecting your price, you pick a charity to give 10%. The deal ends in a few days and is 98% off some great apps. Interested? Buy now as the average price will only increase:
>> The Name Your Own Price Mac Bundle 4.0 | StackSocial
StackSocial is partnering with the Commerce Team to bring you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.