With the surge in high-profile cyber attacks over the last few years, the demand for cyber security skills has skyrocketed. For a limited time, Kotaku readers can learn all the latest “white hat” hacking and penetration testing skills with this in-depth training bundle for just $19 - over 95% off MSRP.
- Network Penetration Tester - Build a $120K/Year Career ($200 Value)
- Basics of VMWare vSphere & ESXi Virtualization Software ($200)
- How to Build a $120,000/Year Career as a Web Penetration Tester ($200)
- Introduction to Cisco Packet Tracer Network Simulator ($150)
- Set Up Your Own Web Hosting Environment ($135)
More and more companies are realizing that white hat hackers are essential to the safety of their data and networks. This comprehensive bundle offers professional training for the budding security professional, and covers everything from basic penetration concepts to more advanced techniques, plus tips for setting up a lucrative penetration testing business.
The courses have a combined value of over $800, but right now, Kotaku readers can get the entire bundle for just $19. Interested? Hit the link below for more info.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.