When you first start coding, the biggest question is which language to learn. A language like Python provides an easy, beginner friendly start — and this bundle of 7 courses (and over 50 hours of content) offers a complete education in everything from apps, to websites, APIs, and more.
Python is the best option for newbies, partly because it's easy to learn, but also because it is a cross-platform language and has a very helpful online community. But by the end of the 52 hours of training, you should have a good working knowledge of Python, (e.g. algorithms, geolocation, bash scripts, etc.) as well as Django, the popular framework. At 89% off - just $49 - this bundle is a steal for anyone looking to get their hands dirty and master Python.
- Python for Beginners Course ($99 value)
- Intermediate Python, the Next Level Course ($69)
- Learn Python for Beginners ($59)
- Ultimate Python Programming Course ($99)
- MatchMaker & Geolocator: Coding for Entrepreneurs Course ($99)
- Introduction to Bash Scripting & Python 101 ($29)
This bundle provides unlimited lifetime access, and all the courses come with a certificate of completion and a 30-day money back guarantee. Hit the link below for more details.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.