White Hat Hacking, the practice of learning hacking skills to prevent cyber attacks, is a more in-demand and lucrative skill set than ever before. Right now, you can pay what you want for over 60 hours of training in the latest ethical hacking tools, techniques, and concepts.
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course for 2016-2017 ($249 value)
- Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch ($180)
- Networks From Scratch to Advanced Implementation ($149)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional ($149)
- Information Security Management Fundamentals ($95)
- Web Security: Common Vulnerabilities & Their Mitigation ($50)
- Python For Android Hacking Crash Course: Trojan Perspective ($199)
- Wi-Fi Hacking with Kali ($200)
This comprehensive training bundle covers all aspects of white hat hacking, and is up-to-date with the latest ethical hacking practices and tools. This bundle has a combined value of $1,200, but you can pay any price above the average (now just over $13) to unlock the full bundle.
Skillwise offers premium eLearning courses in development, design, IT, photography, business, and more. To be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.