Want to learn how to build your own robots and connected devices? Arduino is the premier open-source DIY electronics platform, letting users control lights, motors, and sensors based on programmable inputs. Right now, Jalopnik readers can score this complete Arduino guide, featuring over 130 step-by-step courses for over 90% off - just $14.99.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Go from Arduino beginner to master w/ over 131 lectures & 21 hours of content
- Program in the Arduino prototyping platform
- Understand the principles of programming micro-controllers
- Explore basic principles in electronics design
- Study & utilize many types of sensors and components
- Connect your Arduino to the Internet for reporting & controlling
- Use tools to build electronic devices
- Study shields, accessories & sensors
- Get familiar w/ advanced integrations with motors, gears & movement
This complete guide normally runs for $200, but today, Jalopnik readers can get lifetime access for just $14.99 - over 90% off retail value. Hit the link below to find out more.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.