The Lytro Illum is the first high-end camera to use light field technology, allowing you to adjust the focus and perspective of a photo after it’s been taken. It normally runs for $1300, but today, Gizmodo readers can save over 70% and get one for just $349.99 + free shipping - the lowest price on the web.
- Take “living pictures” you can adjust afterwards
- Refocus your shots, change their perspective & view them in 3D, even in post-production
- Use familiar digital camera features: auto focus, exposure mode, etc.
- Capture the angle of every light ray in a scene
- Easily carry it anywhere: design is compact, durable & lightweight
- Shoot photos at an optimal resolution for sharing online
- Access an array of tools including photo filters & uploading software
Most cameras capture the position of light rays, producing your average static 2D image. But the Illum’s cutting-edge technology records the direction of these rays, generating images you can later refocus, change perspective within, or view in 3D. You can essentially revisit the scene of the photo—meaning you’ll never miss snapping the perfect shot again.
You won’t find a better price on the web for this high-tech camera, but it won’t last long. Hit the link below to get the Lytro Illum for over 70% off, with free US shipping.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.