Unity is the engine that powers many of today’s popular games (including Super Mario Run), and is an essential tool for aspiring game developers to know. This 10 course training bundle will walk you through building your own multi-player games, and Kotaku readers can get it today for just $39, a savings of over 90%.
- Building 3D Voxel Art Environment Worlds with Unity 5 ($100 Value)
- Unity 5: Multiplayer InGame Mail Messaging ($100)
- Unity 5: Build a Chat System for Online Multiplayer Games ($100)
- Unity 5: Interact with the Database Like a Pro with PHP & MySQL ($300)
- Unity 5: Host Your Game Server Online like a Pro ($20)
- Unity 5: Pro Multiplayer Combat Using Melee & Ranged Weapons ($200)
- RPG Character Stats and Item Attributes System ($100)
- Unity 5: Inventory System for Professional Games ($100)
- Modular Assets 3D Graphic Pack ($35)
- Unity 2016: Character Gear and Weapon Use ($35)
After completing all these courses, you’ll have the know-how and practical experience to build your own multiplayer games. Get started today for just $39.
Skillwise offers premium eLearning courses in development, design, IT, photography, business, and more. To be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.