If you’re ready to take the next step towards a career in web development, you’ll need a portfolio of current, real-world apps to make a moving impression. The comprehensive ‘Interactive Coding Bootcamp’ will get you job-ready in just 12 weeks, and Gizmodo readers can sign up for 92% off.
This in-depth training course will help you establish your developer skills with 33+ hours of video courses from Stanford, Harvard and more, including 1-on-1 interaction with the best mentors in the field. You’ll get a comprehensive lock on front-end and back-end development, as well as specific job-hunting tips to get hired as a developer. Upon course completion, you’ll have an established portfolio of real apps to wow prospective employers. This program typically runs for $499, but you can get it right now for $39 - that’s 92% off. Hit the link below to purchase, or read on for more details.
- 33+ hours of video content
- Downloadable e-book on how to get hired as a full-time web developer
- Live guidance with instructors via live video/screenshare
- Learn back-end development w/ Ruby on Rails, Node.js, e-commerce, databases & more
- Understand computer science fundamentals, algorithms, git, and test driven development (TDD)
- Create a portfolio of real-life apps to help you get jobs or start your own business
This is a 12-week course, but you can start whenever you’d like. Check out their FAQ page for more info, and hit the link below to sign up.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.