Want to learn to build apps with Ruby on Rails? For a little while, Kotaku readers can get 91% off a 2 year subscription to Stuk.io – an innovative new course. For $49, you'll get access to 120 hours of instruction + unlimited teacher support. Stuk.io focuses on step-by-step instruction that's ideal for beginnings.
You'll hand coded 24 different projects covering everything from crowd funding platforms and social dating sites to web scrapping, project managers, and social networks.
- Student support system – live office hours, podcasts, and email tutoring
- Step-by-step instruction
- Real world projects (see above)
- Also covers the fundamentals of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap 3, and API integrations
- 120 hours of total course content
- Great for beginners – no experience necessary
- Placement services – if you find you have a knack for coding, Stuk.io has resources to help you land a job
Stuk.io has been receiving great reviews for their hands on and step-by-step approaches to teaching Ruby on Rails. Interested? Head for the link:
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.