Blinkist is the ultimate mind hack. It helps you absorb the key ideas from 1,000+ non-fiction books by distilling them into bite-sized, powerful insights called “blinks” that can be read and understood in about 15 minutes - so you can learn more in less time. Lifehacker readers can get a 1-year premium subscription for 60% off - just $29.99.
- Get unlimited access to a collection of 1000+ books
- Listen to works in audiobooks format for convenience & variety
- Access 40 new titles each month
- Highlight & save snippets of text you find interesting
- Use Evernote to sync & store your snippets
- Build a private library of works viewable offline
- Send books to your Kindle & read them from there
Blinkist has been on our radar for a while, so we knew we had to share this special offer with Lifehacker readers. With all of our daily distractions, finding the time to sit down and read a book cover to cover is tough. That’s what makes Blinkist a game changer - it saves you time so you can grasp they concepts of non-fiction books in a fraction of the time it would take to read the whole thing. Each “Blink” is manually written by field experts, so you know you’re getting the most salient details of each book. Interested? Hit the link below for more details.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.