If you're ever planning on starting your own company, you're going to need a lot of help. Get a leg up on the competition with these 7 courses designed to help you learn all you need to know to build your own startup - from sales and marketing to coding and web development.
Startup founders must possess a wide range of skills, and these 7 courses cover them all - everything from sales, marketing, and project management to web development and coding - in 75+ hours of in-depth training. After taking these courses, you'll be armed with the knowledge you need to start your own company. The combined price of all courses is over $700, but Lifehacker readers can get it for 96% off - just $29.
Here's what's included:
- First Steps to Building a Tech Company ($99) - A comprehensive program for launching a tech company, taught by successful CEOs and founders.
- Coding for Entrepreneurs: Learn Python, Django & More ($199) - Master the essential programming languages for non-technical founders.
- Sales & Persuasion Skills for Startups Course ($180) - Learn how to influence others and sell your ideas & services.
- Project Management Course ($85) - Learn how to effectively and efficiently get things done with project management essentials.
- Startup Sales Course ($79) - Build your sales process using the Sales Model Canvas.
- LinkedIn for Entrepreneurs Course ($47) - Generate highly-targeted sales leads using LinkedIn for business.
- Startup Marketing & Public Relations Course ($49) - Learn marketing & PR skills specifically for launching a product.
You'll have lifetime access to the courses, so you can reference them at any time. To take advantage of this opportunity to invest in yourself, hit the link below.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.