Literally anyone can build an app — it just takes some dedicated learning. To help focus your mind, one leading app developer has put together the world's largest Swift and iOS Bootcamp (over 80 hours of content), and we've taken 96% off the price.
As with any bootcamp, this education is all about practical learning. You pick up coding chops by creating 70 project apps in total, from social to productivity apps. But it's not a case of figuring it out alone — you look over the shoulder of tutor, John Bura, who has contributed to several top-10 App Store hits. The teaching is spread over 24 individual courses, and this format means that beginners can work through all of it, while folks who start with some knowledge can jump in where it's appropriate. In all, it is 80+ hours of video instruction.
To grab the Bootcamp at a 96% discount, check out the link…
Here's a summary of the prospectus…
- Build over 70 apps using Swift and Xcode 6 – social networking, alarm clock, calculator, media player, educational and productivity apps
- 24 step-by-step courses
- Over 80 hours of video content (1,000+ videos)
- Great for coding novices and experienced programmers alike
- Get tips on how to start your own business using Swift
- Learn how to upload apps to the App Store
- Learn app design fundamentals
Interested? head for the link…
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.