Want to learn how to code in 2016? For a limited time, Jezebel readers can “pay what you want” for lifetime access to 90+ hours of hands-on training in HTML, Python, Ruby, Linux, and more, valued at over $1,500. Pay any amount for two courses, or beat the average price (currently under $16) to get the entire bundle.
Here’s what’s included:
- AngularJS: From Zero to Hero ($299 value)
- Become a Professional Python Programmer ($199)
- Build Responsive Real World Sites with HTML5 & CSS3 ($199)
- Become a Certified Web Developer ($199)
- Learn Linux in 5 Days & Level Up Your Career ($199)
- PHP & MySQL Web Development From Scratch - Build 5 Projects ($149)
- Advanced Ruby Programming: 10 Steps to Mastery ($99)
- Git Complete: The Definitive, Step-By-Step Guide ($99)
- Learn Cloud Computing with AWS ($99)
This comprehensive bundle covers all the most essential coding languages and frameworks, and will get you fully up to speed on the latest techniques and best practices. After completing this bundle, you’ll have a firm grasp on full stack development, which you can use to start your own projects or strengthen your resume. Even if you’re only remotely interested in coding, you shouldn’t miss out on lifetime access to these training resources.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.