In many situations, gravity is pretty useful. For one, it makes taking off socks way less gross. Unfortunately, gravity is also the arch enemy of our mobile devices, as many of us know to our cost.
So, with such potentially painful falls in mind, we've assembled the ultimate Ironman suit for your iPad Mini, and taken a whole 42% off the total RRP. The bundle includes Spigen's Tough Armor case, which features Air Cushion tech to absorb heavy impacts; a Kuel C10L Sync and Charge Cable, which is thicker and longer than the weedy wire supplied by Apple; and a 2-pack of Crystal Screen Protector, which will keep your iPad scratch-free, while not interfering with that gorgeous retina display.
Here's a closer look at what's included…
- Air Cushioned & Cross-net patterned TPU case, with 1.5mm lip to protect the screen even without a screen protector.
- "… it compares to Speck's CandyShell, but at a lower price… As it stands, Tough Armor merits our strong general recommendation." – iLounge
- Apple-Certified (M-Fi) cable that syncs your computer and Apple device while charging the battery.
- Compatible with iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone 5/5S/5C, iPad 4th Gen, iPad Air and iPad Minis – any iOS device with Lightning (8-pin connector) charge ports.
- 1.5m / 4.9ft long, 40% longer than the Apple Lightning to USB cable that comes with your iOS device, and slightly thicker to resist ripping or tearing.
- 2 High-Definition Premium Screen Protectors designed for Retina displays + 1 Back/Body Protector.
- Easily to install and remove (no residue) with no impact on the brightness and clarity of the iPad Mini Retina display.
- The strong surface hardness of 3H is designed to protect larger tablet-sized displays.
This offer is available WORLDWIDE, and customers in the Continental U.S. get free shipping. Check out the link below for more info:
Written by Mark Myerson
StackSocial is partnering with the Commerce Team to bring you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.