The MOS Cable Organizer is a simple, stylish solution to the tangled mess of cords that sits on top of most of our desks. This magnetic surface easily latches your cables in place, and doubles as an elegant decorative accent for your work or living space. Lifehacker readers can grab one for over 50% off - just $11.99 + free shipping.
- Keep your cables, earbuds, flash drives, and other magnetic items in place
- Enjoy an elegant and minimalistic triangular design that complements any decor
- Take advantage of a scratch-resistant finish
- Secure to your desk using a micro-suction padded bottom
- Mount to a wall with the mounting circle to hold your cables vertically
- Use the included magnetic cable ties to give stubborn cables extra stick
- Keep your workspace or living area clear and organized
The MOS cable organizer features an sleek, minimalist design - the entire top surface is magnetic to provide an instant hold on connectors, while the curved shape means that cables are not stressed. It has a scratch-resistant finish, so you can stick anything magnetic to the top — paperclips, USB flash drives, earphones, etc. It mounts to any desktop surface with micro-suction padding, and can be fixed to a vertical surface with the included mounting sticker.
Free shipping is available to the US, and should take 1-2 weeks to arrive. Available in black or white; make sure to choose your preferred color when checking out. Head to the link below to grab yours today.
StackSocial brings you deals on gadgets, apps, elearning, and consumer tech. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.