Want to master Linux? Right now, Gizmodo readers can save over 95% on the Linux Power User Bundle, featuring 5 hands-on training courses to help you learn the ins-and-outs of the powerful Linux OS for just $19.
- Learn Linux in 5 Days & Level Up Your Career ($197 value)
- Linux for Beginners ($99)
- Linux Alternatives to Windows Applications ($99)
- Linux Command Line Essentials: Become a Linux Power User ($99)
- High Availability for the LAMP Stack ($199)
If you don’t already know, Linux provides the backbone for most of our phones, social networks, and more. As a result, demand for Linux skills is at an all time high. This bundle will take you from a Linux beginner to power user over the course of 22+ hours of professional, actionable training. You’ll get a comprehensive, working knowledge of all things Linux - from setup to security. For less than $20, you’ll get lifetime access to all course content so you can brush up your skills later down the road. Interested? Hit the link below and become a Linux power user today.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.