Taking precaution online is becoming more and more important. These bundles, covering White Hat Hacker Techniques and Cyber Security Development, are curated to guide you through the basics of cyber security – from network security to hacking techniques.
Below, we've spelled out both the Cyber Security Developer Bundle and the White Hat Hacker Bundle. Either one covers the basics of online security – from the fundamentals to how to code for it.
Here's what's included in The Cyber Security Dev Bundle:
- Get Certified As An IT Security Beginner ($99) – Covers the basics of network security and cryptography
- Website Hacking Techniques In Practice ($79) – Step-By-Step training for web app hacking and security
- Learn To Write Secure PHP Code ($99) – How to keep your website safe from attacks and avoid common security flaws
- Become A Certified Hacker ($99) – A breakdown of hacking techniques...for preventing attacks =)
- Prepare for the CISA Exam ($99) – Want to become a certified information system auditor? This is the prep you'll need to pass the exam
- The Fundamentals of Virtual Private Networks ($10) – Everything about VPNs – Encryption, Firewalls, Certificates, and more.
In all, you get over 60 hours of premium elearning content for 88% off. This bundle is great for beginners or more advanced coders, and there's a 30 day money back guarantee. Interested? Headed to the deal page for details:
Starting from scratch, this bundle teaches you penetration testing (that's hacking your own site or device, in case you were wondering…), Wordpress security, working with OS X's advanced admin options, controlling Linux's command line, and scraping data from the web. In other words, all the skills needed to test the digital locks on your valuable stuff.
Here's What's Included In The White Hat Hacker Bundle:
- Learn the Basics of Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing – How to find and exploit vulnerabilities in your target infrastructure and in web apps.
- Advanced White Hat Hacking and Penetration Testing Tutorial – Test your network and protect it from unauthorized access, and secure your hardware from attack.
- Advanced Mac OS X - Technical and Security Skills – Secure your Mac, gain a solid understanding of the operating system, and carry out advanced tasks.
- Web Guard Dog WordPress Security – Make your WordPress website safe from hackers, protect against bandwidth/content/product theft, and stop unwanted public indexing of sensitive information by search engines.
- Mastering the Linux Command Line – Tips and tricks on using the Linux command line, controlling directories and file management, plus streams, piping and redirects.
- Web Scraping for Sales and Growth Hackers – The basics of web scraping, creating large targeted lead lists from data available on the web, and content marketing using sites like Reddit and Hacker News.
All of these courses come with unlimited lifetime access and a 30-day money back guarantee, plus you get a certificate of completion for each course you finish. Head for the link to grab the deal.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.