With the Christmas sweater put away for another year, it's time to go back to proper cold-weather gear. StackSocial has deals on a winter essentials with a tech twist – 40% off a Bluetooth Beanie & 61% off Touchscreen Gloves.
TRNDlabs have clearly thought carefully about their winter wear. The Beanie has two speakers hidden inside, which connect to your phone (or any other compatible device) via Bluetooth. This lets you use the hat for music or handsfree calling, and there are even physical controls sewn on to the outside. The gloves are pretty neat, too: they sport a double layer of insulation, and the palms are covered in rubber to ensure no slippages
Bluetooth Audio Beanie
- Built-in speakers and microphone for easy one-touch music listening and call answering
- Seamless smartphone Bluetooth connectivity, with 33-foot range
- Easy to use controls for skipping songs, answering calls and adjusting volume
- 60-hour standby time with 6 hours of continuous music/call playback
- One-size-fits-all washable beanie
The beanie come with 90-day manufacturer warranties and free international shipping. Check out the link for more…
Knitted Touchscreen Gloves
- Double layered for extra warmth
- Useful grippy material on the palms of the gloves
- Thin enough to slip into your pockets to grab your phone
The gloves also come with 90-day manufacturer warranties and free international shipping.
StackSocial brings you deals on gadgets, apps, elearning, and consumer tech. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.