As if a portable battery that can recharge your phone more than 7 times over isn’t enough, the ZeroLemon SolarJuice adds solar power, water resistance and shock proofing for good measure. Right now, it’s 50% off for Kotaku readers.
That monstrous capacity can be used to charge tablets and laptops, too, and the electricity is held in a polymer battery, which cannot overheat. Power is doled out via dual USB ports, providing 2.1A and 1A respectively — the faster of the two is about as quick as most iOS and Android devices can suck up the juice. Extra top-up power is provided by the solar panels that cover one side of the ZeroLemon, with eight hours of sunlight being enough to half-fill the internal battery.
- 20,000mAh Lithium Polymer battery, with a life of 1000+ recharge cycles
- Anti-explosion, lightweight, compact, and reliable
- Recharging capabilities via powerful 1.2W monocrystalline solar panel
- 4 LED indicators show charging progress
- Dual outputs at 2.1A and 1A for maximum iOS and Android charge rates
- Ultrabright LED flashlight
Shipping is free (but only available to the Continental US), and ZeroLemon’s 180-day guarantee is included. See the link for a closer look.
StackSocial brings you deals on gadgets, apps, elearning, and consumer tech. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.