A dash cam can save you quite a bit of money and hassle in case of an accident, and is essential for any responsible car owner. This DashCam Hi-Res Car Video Recorder & Camera normally runs for $95, but right now Lifehacker readers can grab one for 70% off - just $26.99 with free US shipping.
- Captures HD footage
- Operates as both a recorder & digital camera
- Ensures any accident is recorded
- Records over older recordings so you always have the latest footage
- Continues recording when your car suddenly jerks or shakes, even if the device is turned off
- Offers up to 2 hours of recording time w/ 8GB microSD card
- Includes capacity for microSD card w/ up to 32GB (not included)
A dash cam is a must-own for any responsible car owner, but it doesn’t need to cost an arm and a leg. Get the DashCam Hi-Res Car Video Recorder & Camera for over 70% off today, just $26.99 with free US shipping.
Citizen Goods curates unique and timeless modern goods and accessories for discerning tastemakers. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.