Breathalyzers... one of the few devices that are both lots of fun and totally practical. BACtrack’s Mobile Breathalyzer is one of the best consumer breathalyzers out there, giving you an accurate reading via the BACtrack app so you know if you’re sober enough to take the wheel. They’re normally around $200, but for a limited time, Deadspin readers can grab one for 60% off - just $79 with free shipping.
- Law enforcement-grade fuel cell sensor
- Input and save BAC (Blood Alcohol Level) results, including what you drank and where
- ZeroLine Technology estimates how long until your BAC returns to 0.00%
- Send your results to friends via text message, social media, share anonymously to the global map, or not at all
- Live a healthier lifestyle by seeing and limiting consumption
- Includes micro-USB charger, deluxe carrying pouch, and 3 mouthpieces
- Comes with one-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Compatible with nearly all iOS & Android devices
The BACtrack is small enough to fit in your pocket, but is as accurate as the breathalyzers used by law enforcement. You simply blow into the mouthpiece and your reading pops up on your phone (iOS or Android) via the BACtrack app. It can calculate when your BAC will return to 0.00% so you can plan accordingly. It’s a no-brainer to have this around, and at 60% off, it’s practically a steal.
Shipping is free to the Continental US, and just $3 more to Canada. It comes with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty in case of damages or defects. Hit the link below for more info and grab yours today.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.