Want to build your own games? The Game Creators Ultimate Bundle includes everything you need to start building your own epic PC and mobile games, from detailed instruction to the actual game engine and plenty of quality assets. Today, Kotaku readers can get the entire bundle for $99.99 - over 10 percent off MSRP.
- AppGameKit – easy-to-use games development engine
- Giant Asset Pack – more than 2,000 sprites
- Giant Asset Pack 2 – more than 3,000 sprites
- The Official AppGameKit Tutorial Guide – vital knowledge
- GameGuru – build multiplayer games
- GameGuru Mega Pack – over 530 entities
- GameGuru Mega Pack 2 – over 600 entities
The bundle is based around the AppGameKit engine, which allows creative minds to build 3D games without code. This is ideal for novice developers, and it allows you to publish your games across multiple platforms. It comes with an Official Tutorial Guide, which provides a comprehensive tour of the software and a look at key techniques. Plus, you’ll get hundreds of royalty-free assets to help speed up your builds.
Whether you dream of going pro, or just want a project for rainy weekends, the Game Creators Ultimate Bundle provides a great launchpad. The contents are usually $115, but with the bundle, you pay just $99.99 to get instant access to all the resources. Check out the link to find out more and see the full line-up of assets.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.