Password management and security is more relevant now than ever. For a little while, Lifehacker readers can get a lifetime subscription to PasswordBox Premium for just $9.99. That's 86% off a top rated password management service. This is an absurdly good deal – enjoy!
There's no way any human can store the ridiculous number of passwords we need to use, but this Premium version of PasswordBox can hold up to 1000. It also keeps them in sync across as many iOS, Android, Mac and Windows devices as you own, and it can generate secure passwords for you. Obviously, everything is encrypted to keep it secure.
Normally, the Premium subscription is priced at $72, but this deal brings lifetime service down to $9.99:
Here are the best bits:
- Premium account – save up to 1000 passwords, and your account never expires
- Log in instantly, everywhere – get to your favorite websites and apps without having to type in your passwords
- Cross-device sync – all passwords are instantly synced to all your browsers, computers, and mobile devices
- No more weak passwords – password generator creates unique and secure passwords for all your accounts
- Simple, secure sharing – share passwords with anyone you choose, and any changes sync automatically
- Wallet – securely manage sensitive information like ID cards, passports, social security numbers and credit cards
- Compatibility – works across all browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Safari & Opera), iOS & Android
Interested? This lifetime deal is absurdly great but it ends soon, so head for the link:
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.