EasilyDo is an award-winning virtual assistant that helps you organize and automate everyday tasks, so you have more time to do what’s important. A premium subscription normally costs $4.99 / month, but Lifehacker readers can save over 90% and get a lifetime account for just $19.99.
EasilyDo syncs with your calendar, email, contacts, and other apps or services to streamline everyday tasks. There’s tons of use cases - for example, it can tell you what time you need to leave in order to make a meeting on your calendar, identify emails that need an immediate response, give you real-time travel updates, and much more.
With EasilyDo, You Can:
- Receive updates on your package shipping status
- Be notified of a gate or departure change on flight itineraries
- Update your contacts lists when EasilyDo digs for contact info in emails
- Keep your event confirmations, like restaurant reservations & movie tickets, in one place
- Draft and send best wishes for birthdays or anniversaries
- Automatically save docs to Dropbox
- Set alerts for emails & auto-forwarding
There’s plenty more you can do to save time, effort, and hassle with EasilyDo. For a one time payment of just $19.99 (about the same as 4 months of service), you’ll get a lifetime of productivity and automation right on your iOS or Android device. Hit the link below for more info and take advantage of this great tool today.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.