Android is an OS on the up right now, and as usual, gaming is leading the way. If you want to get involved, this bundle of courses should get you up and running in game development, at 93% off the regular price.
The thing I like about this bundle is that it starts at no-idea level, and gives you the skills to head in the direction you want. For a little more input, you can also learn with the Beginner Game Reskinning Course, and you get two courses on general purpose Android development. Equally, if you want to get into the nitty gritty of C# and Unity — the staples of building a game from scratch — there are three courses dedicated to that, too. In total, it is 68 hours and $761 worth of content for $49.
Here are the included courses:
No-Coding-Required Game Building Course
- Over 49 lectures and 4 hours of content, providing step-by-step instruction for using free, easy-to-use app development software
- Tricks for making a profit from your app without marketing
Beginner Game Reskinning Course
- Over 43 lectures and 6.5 hours of content, giving you a solid understanding of game reskins
- Learn marketing and app store optimization, and how to apply it to your reskins
Android Lollipop Complete Development Course
- Over 118 lectures and 18 hours of content teaching the skills needed to make a new career developing for Android
- Take advantage of Lollipop's new animations and crystal clear graphics, and explore two major Android developer tools, Eclipse and Android Studio
Unity3D 2D-Game Development Course
- Over 20 lectures and 3.5 hours of content on installing, learning to use, and building an app with Unity3D
- Design and publish your own 2D games
All-Level Unity3D C# Game Development Course
- Over 223 lectures and 28 hours of content based around projects
- Learn to build games in Unity3D, and get to grips with C#, a powerful programming language
Intro to C# Programming and Scripting for Games in Unity
- Over 58 lectures and 4 hours of content introducing C# coding, variables, functions, events, loops, and conditional statements
- Learn scripting and coding in Unity for customizing games
All-Level Android App Development Course
- Over 32 lectures and 4.5 hours of content, with 20 hands-on development projects
- Teaches Java essentials for Android app development, and working with UI components using Java code and xml files
We can't offer refunds, but all the courses come with unlimited lifetime access on Udemy. See the link for all the details.
StackSocial brings you deals on gadgets, apps, elearning, and consumer tech. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.