Want to learn Wi-Fi hacking & penetration testing techniques? Here’s your chance - this in-depth course covers everything from core concepts and theory to practical applications and hands-on projects. Right now, Kotaku readers can grab it for 80% off - just $29.
Cyber security is more important than ever, and if you want to stay secure, you need to know how to think like a hacker. These 47 in-depth lectures will teach you the latest Wi-Fi hacking concepts and techniques so you’ll know how to combat them if need be. Find out more at the link below or read on for more details...
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Practical attacks against Wi-Fi networks, and how to crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryptions
- Control connections of clients around you without knowing passwords
- Gather detailed information about clients and networks, like their OS, opened ports and more
- Explore ARP spoofing/poisoning and learn how to protect against it
- Launch various “man-in-the-middle” attacks
- Extract important info such as passwords, cookies, urls, and more
- Use more than 20 penetration testing tools
Note that the techniques in this course require you to download and run Kali Linux, which you can get for free. You’ll get lifetime access to the content and can go at your own pace. Check out the link for more details.
StackSocial brings you deals on gadgets, apps, elearning, and consumer tech. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.