Now for something special. Evernote, Pocket, Wunderlist and LastPass are giants of productivity. This pack brings them together for 67% off 1 year subscriptions to each of their Pro and Premium version, plus 3 months of Dropbox Pro and 8 weeks of New York Times.
If you need to get stuff done, there is literally no replacement for apps like these. Evernote is my go-to app for storing virtually anything I need to find again, and Pocket makes saving articles for later really easy. Wunderlist offers so many useful to-do list options, while LastPass makes login details available on all your devices. This pack unlocks year-long access to premium features on all of the platforms — including offline access, improved search, more sharing options, better reminders, a ton of extra storage and plenty more besides.
Plus, we're throwing in a 3-month upgrade to Dropbox's 1TB storage plan, and 8 weeks of New York Times digital reading for good measure.
In total, it's a monster of a deal — check out the link to grab it.
- Easily save articles and videos to view later; read in your browser and in over 800 apps
- Permanent Library safeguards links even after they're removed; navigate your saved items with advanced search (by full-text, tag, and author)
- Share lists and collaborate with friends/family, or create a Public List and discover lists from other users
- Add reminders so no to-do is forgotten
- Record thoughts, notes, photos, PDFs, presentations and more; save and access the latest versions of your notes offline (mobile/desktop)
- Communicate with others via the Work Chat function
- Receive alerts for saving passwords, and set up autofill log-ins
- View, edit and organize accounts and passwords
Dropbox Pro (3-month trial)
- Store photos, videos, docs, and more, with 1 TB of space
- Easily create a link to any file and send to anyone to access, or use simple folder sharing
Bonus: New York Times Digital Subscription (8 weeks)
- Gain access to exclusive videos, multimedia, blogs, and much more
- View up to 100 articles per month
One cool thing to mention — if you already subscribe to any of these platforms, your year of Premium or Pro will start at the end of your current subscription (the Dropbox Pro and New York Times offers are only available to new customers). Visit the link for more details…
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.