A backup battery that can recharge your phone more than 7 times over should be enough for most trips. But the ZeroLemon SolarJuice adds solar power, water resistance and shock proofing for good measure. Right now, Jalopnik readers can grab one for 50% off.
That monstrous capacity can be used to charge tablets and laptops, too, and the electricity is held in a polymer battery, which cannot overheat. Power is doled out via dual USB ports, providing 2.1A and 1A respectively — the faster of the two is about as quick as most iOS and Android devices can suck up the juice. Extra top-up power is provided by the solar panels that cover one side of the ZeroLemon, with eight hours of sunlight being enough to half-fill the internal battery.
Here are the SolarJuice's features and specs…
- 20,000mAh Lithium Polymer battery, with a life of 1000+ recharge cycles
- Anti-explosion, lightweight, compact, and reliable
- Recharging capabilities via powerful 1.2W monocrystalline solar panel
- 4 LED indicators show charging progress
- Dual outputs at 2.1A and 1A for maximum iOS and Android charge rates
- Ultrabright LED flashlight
Shipping is free, and ZeroLemon's 180-day guarantee is included. See the link for a closer look.
StackSocial brings you deals on gadgets, apps, elearning, and consumer tech. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.