As hacks & security leaks pervade our lives, using diverse passwords is essential to staying safe online online. However, using multiple passwords is too hard to remember. One solution is Sticky Password, which stores and syncs passwords across devices, and io9 readers can grab 50% off a Premium Subscription for Life.
Instead of having to learn cryptography and expand your brain, Sticky Password lets you remember just the one password, which you enter to auto-login anywhere. All your details are synced across as many Macs, Windows, iOS and Android devices as you own. But this is a service made by the team behind AVG Antivirus, so security is strong — if you don't want to keep your details online, you can choose to store logins locally on each device.
A recap of the best features…
- Strong, unique passwords, whenever and wherever you need them
- Automatically log in to recognized sites and fill out forms instantly
- Choose between cloud-based or local storage
- Top security – AES 256 bit
- Support for all your devices
- Windows XP and higher
- Mac OS X Lion (10.7), and higher
- Android 2.1 or higher
- iOS 7 or higher; iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iPad
Bear in mind that this deal is for new Sticky Password customers only. Interested? See the link for more details...
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.