As with most new technologies, drones are rapidly evolving to become smaller and lighter. The SKEYE Nano Drone, for instance, can fit in the palm of your hand, but can still pull off impressive tiny aerobatics — and io9 readers can grab one for $34.99 – that's 41% off. At $34.99, this is great for the holidays.
Obviously, that makes the Nano a good indoor flyer, but actually, the lift-to-weight ratio means it's pretty easy to control anywhere. The SKEYE is also good for figure 8s and banking turns, plus it has a flip functionality. All the specs are below...
Note: order before 12/8/14 to guarantee delivery before Christmas.
Here are the Nano's best bits…
- 6-Axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity
- Stable and easy to fly
- Aerobatic "flip" capability
- LED lights for night flights
- 3-level adjustable controller sensitivity: Beginner, Mid-Level, Expert
- Flying time: ~7-8 minutes
- Charging time: 30 minutes
- Range: up to 50m
- Dimensions: 4.0 × 4.0 × 2.2 cm (1.57 × 1.57 × 0.87 inches)
This deal is available both in the US and internationally (select your location on the product page), and shipping is free. The SKEYE comes with a 90-day manufacturer's warranty. Find out more via the link below.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.