Seeing as phones are getting to a pocket-busting size nowadays, other tech needs to shrink down. The LithiumCard does that for batteries — it's way thinner and smaller than your overgrown handset. Plus, it's a super fast charger – 1% of your device per minute. The best part? For Gizmodo readers, it's 27% off.
To be precise, it is about the thickness of five credit cards stuck together, and under four inches on its longest side. In fact, it has been specifically designed to live in a wallet. But the most impressive thing is the charging prowess crammed into that tiny space; the capacity is 1200mAh, and the LithiumCard can pump out 2 amps of power, so we're talking 1% of device battery per minute of charging. There's also a cable built in (Lightning and Micro USB versions available).
The LithiumCard was originally crowdfunded into reality via IndieGoGo — the campaign video gives you a nice overview of the battery's main features…
Here's the highlights:
- HyperCharging capabilities — up to 2 amps of charging power
- All inclusive cable design, flip out the USB charging and Lightning cable
- Simultaneous charging capabilities to charge the LithiumCard and your device if necessary
- Comes with NanoStik pad to keep the charger stuck to your device if your wallet doesn't work
- 1200mAh of capacity
- Ultra-thin credit card design
Shipping is free with this deal, but to Continental US addresses only. Please make sure to select the correct version (Lightning/Micro USB) on the product page. Check out the link to grab the deal and view the LithiumCard's vital statistics.
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. To be clear, this post is not editorial.