Goodbye fuzzy, orange, wasteful artificial light. The ilumi Smartbulb can produce any color you choose via your smartphone, using five times less energy over a 20-year lifespan. Plus, it currently has a 12% discount.
To pull that off, ilumi has packed a matrix of energy-efficient LEDs into the A21 Smartbulb, which fits standard lighting sockets. The bulb connects to any Bluetooth-enabled iOS/Android device, with the free partner app allowing you to control hue and brightness. According to ilumi, a million different colors can be produced by blending the light from the LEDs, a technology dubbed HyperLux. The app also lets you program your Smartbulbs (individually or in groups) to wake you up in the morning, pulse to a beat, or simulate your lighting habits when you're away on vacation. There's also a torch mode in the works, which will toggle the Smartbulb in each room to light your path.
And that's all from a bulb that can last two decades, which is pretty impressive by itself. To grab an ilumi at a 12% discount, check out the link…
The ilumi's top features…
- Music Sync — pulse your light to the beat of the music
- Rise and Shine — wake up naturally with a scheduled sunrise
- Scene Snapshot — create, save, and replay your favorite lighting scenes with one touch
- Vacation — make it look like someone is home, even when you're away
- Torch — let your light guide you, turning on and off as you move from room to room (coming soon!)
- Individual or group control – with built in Bluetooth LE wireless meshing
- Extremely energy efficient – these bulbs last up to 20 years
…and the specs…
- 800+ Lumens (similar to 60-75 watt incandescent), dimmable via app
- 1 – 13 watts
- Up to 20-year life
- 2000K to 8000K in white, plus millions of colors
- Please check the product page for compatible devices
Shipping is free, but is limited to the Continental US. Check out the link for all the details…
StackSocial brings you deals on software, apps, gadgets, tutorials, and design. So to be clear, this post is not editorial and we make money on sales.